Sunday, December 8, 2019

Google Stadia, Cop or Flop?

So I was searching the internet and I came across an ad that caught my attention because of how much the ad tried to connect with the "oppression" that gamers have about having to keep track of so many games. "Why do we have to have boxes." "Its time to end the era of a console in a box" "INTRODUCING THE GOOGLE STADIA WHERE YOU DONT HAVE TO DOWNLOAD OR HAVE A POWERFUL CONSOLE TO GAME!" I think google captivates its viewers with the same ad techniques used in the movie that we watched in zero period where they use very "poppy" colors to captivate the viewer. I personally was at attention when they would put NO and then switch to a textbox of the words boxes and "no limits" which makes the viewer feel special. They also try to make it sound better by calling gaming a place which makes it sound not as bad because if you call it gaming, it sounds like a nerdy word which doesn't make you feel good.

No comments:

Post a Comment